Monday, July 12, 2010

5 Months already!


So there is not much to report. We have just been enjoying our summer so far. We traveled back home over the fourth and spent a glorious weekend with both of our families. We came back tired, hot, sunburned, and happy to have spent time with family. Liam is getting into a routine and has started rolling over and slobbering on everything. He loves his baby food and gobbles up pretty much anything I put in his mouth. I am toying with the idea of making my own baby food. So if anyone has any suggestions or words of wisdom they would be appreciated. He is such a happy little guy and I am loving see him grow, but can already tell it is going to fly by. Everything else is pretty much unchanged and we are enjoying life!

1 comment:

T and M said...

that is a very cute pic of him( : I made my own baby food for the most part and bought some for busy days or traveling. it really worked out well. I liked the book "super baby food" for its ideas on making food in batches, and ideas for different foods to try i.e. avocados, sweet potatos, and some other things that i didn't always keep on hand before i had tait. the author is great guns organic so don't let it overwhelm you into thinking you can't buy baby food though! making batches and freezing them in ice cube trays worked perfect.