I am missing two things right now, my husband and my camera. Mitchell has been in china for the past week and will be returning Wednesday so the little man and I have been on our own. Not exactly, my mom actually came down and spent last week with us, and watched Liam when I was at work this weekend. She is awesome! Thanks Mom! But since Mitch is half way across the world I let him take the camera so I have been without it for too long. Liam has done a lot of cute things that i have missed. boo but I am sure he will do it again!! Right?
What he is up to right now
cruising all over (has been for about a month now)
getting into everything (including the newly added Christmas tree)
eating lots of big people food
drinking from his sippy cup
....to name a few. Yesterday he turned 10 months and time has gone entirely too fast. I can't believe he is that old already. What a blessing he has been to us!
1 comment:
Awww! 10 months! Doesn't it just fly by so fast! I can't believe Evan is two! We need to get our boys together :)
Post a Comment