Thursday, February 25, 2010

Napping

Doesn't he look so peaceful. I snapped this picture while he was taking his 3 hour nap yesturday in the middle of the day. And of course I did not sleep during this time. Instead I was enjoying some much needed time with some friends from work. Thanks again girls for coming over! Luckly he also slept well last night. So I can't complain! I wonder what today will be like?

In other news today is our 3rd wedding anniversary! My how the time has flown. It has been a great three years and I can't wait to see what God has instore for the rest of our marriage. He has been very faithful so far.

Well I better go and relax while he is sleeping now. You never know when you are going to get that 3 hour nap again!

5 comments:

Mary Beth said...

He's beautiful! Can't wait to meet him :)

Mummert Family said...

He is so be beautiful! Congrats he is such a doll.

Ashton said...

He is just so darling, I can hardly stand it! It makes me excited.:)

And glad to hear he's been sleeping well for you.

Ashton

aklopfen said...

Hi Anna, He is soooo beautiful! I miss seeing you around....we'll have to get together soon. Maybe I can bring you lunch (and dinner too). Let me know what day works best!
Love ya,
Abby

T and M said...

3 hours! Wow-enjoy those while you can ( :