One month statistics
7lbs and 14.5 oz.
21 1/4 inches long
13.3/4 inches OFC
It is a wonderful spring like day here and we took our first short walk around the block. I think that he loved it and I know that I did. It was great to be outside and see the other little kids running around playing. The sun was shinning and I loved it! He even feel asleep while we were out there. I hope this a sign that spring is here to stay and not just a cruel tease!
The pictures are of him on his one month birthday and one from the other night when I was holding him. It reminds me of the one from the hospital that I had posted earlier. His cheeks look so kissable I love it! And one with Papa danny (as he is called by my neice) he spent most of the day like that sleeping! Dad still has the touch.
In other news we enjoyed a visit from Grandma and Grandpa P and uncle Joel and Jordy this weekend. We attempted our first trip to the store just baby and I and had to leave without everything that we need. Needless to say he does not like Target as much as mommy does! I do hope he learns to like it though!
Well time for another feeding!
No comments:
Post a Comment